Saturday, December 29, 2012

Life, Family & Change

So Christmas is over and the new year is still a couple of days away, its a time of reflection and of anticipation.

A lot has changed for me over the last 12 months, largely for the better. I have a house I share with my partner, thanks to family, friends and charity shops it is fully furnished and a really great place to be. I have a job that enables me to pay my share, something very important to me. I have an extended family who are really great people and it makes me happy to be around them.

Life for me is currently in a good place, I have a lot to be thankful for and I am extremely grateful for the things I've got. But that doesn't mean I wont be looking to change things in the coming year, the only way to get what you want is to go out and work to get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment