Thursday, February 28, 2013

Time, Strangeness And Oblivion

So it’s the end of yet another month (literally in 40 minutes) and I can’t believe just how far away the beginning of this year seems, despite only really being 8 weeks ago. That lovely time of feasting and general debauchery that is Christmas feels like a distant memory and… I don’t really know where I’m going with this… Something to do with how weird the concept of time is and the duality of it’s passing, hours seemingly drag on for an eternity yet days pass in the blink of an eye. A month feels like it’s over before it’s really began yet the start of the year seems so long ago… I think I’m losing my mind… Sometimes I feel my old self destructive nature trying to reassert itself, I like to think that person is not me anymore but he’s never really far from the surface, always shouting and raging against his cage like some horrific beast… I crave the oblivion found at the bottom of a bottle. (So now it’s more like 10)

1 comment:

  1. This year really seems endless!
    When the good things happen, time passes quickly... otherwise it never ends.
    PS sorry for my english, I'm Italian and I don't speak well

    ReplyDelete