Thursday, July 18, 2019

Have A Break, Have A KitKat! (A Review... Kinda)



It's been a long day, and a long week (how is it only Thursday?), I feel like I deserve a post work pick me up.

It really is hard to beat a pot of builders tea and a four finger KitKat. I'm usually a dark chocolate kind of guy, but I'm absolutely loving these ruby chocolate KitKat's. There's a little hit of acidity in the flavour that's reminiscent of slightly tart autumnal berries. It really intrigues me, especially since there's absolutely no fruit or fruit flavouring in there, it's all down to how they've processed the cocoa beans. I could quite easily find myself addicted to these things.

By the way that is/was my favourite teapot and moments after I took this photo a crack opened up down the side of it. It's now completely useless because it leaks terribly, as evidenced by the fresh tea stains all over my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment