Thursday, September 9, 2010

Yet Another Blog

Hello there, first post. I have made several expeditions into the blogosphere before all, up until now, have ended up just drifting off into nothingness, as I'm entirely sure this one eventually will. The reason for this is that I have nothing in particular to say, I'm none religious, none political and have a fairly relaxed view of just about anything and everything. My hobbies are such that the vast majority of people would have no interest in hearing about them and they are so casually pursued that even the few people that may have an interest would find my insights to be fairly useless and dull. The knowledge of these facts leads me to use my blog's as a general emotional outlet, knowing that they are almost certainly never going to be seen by anyone other than my self, it gives me scope to talk things out with myself in a way that I probably wouldn't get otherwise. Consequentally they only tend to get used and written in when I have some sort of emotional turmoil going on and often end up getting deleted when I have come to terms/dealt with the issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment