Thursday, February 23, 2012

TFIF - Thank Fuck It's Friday

It's almost Friday, thank the gods, it's been a long week and I am glad the weekend is almost upon us. Not that I've got a lot planned for the weekend, and what I do have planned revolves largely around decorating and continuing to get our house in order. We've been in for more or less a month now and things are getting towards where we want them to be, obviously it'll be months, maybe even years, before the house and gardens are exactly how we want them but things like that are always a work in progress. We're hoping to actually move into our bedroom this weekend, we've currently been living in, what will become, the spare room while we get the living and master bedroom cleared out and redecorated. I say 'we' I mostly mean Kelly, I am still only at the house over the weekends due to my job being too far away for me to realistically commute. I am in the process of finding a new job closer to home but unfortunately in the current climate that's something that is easier said than done. Well I don't really have a whole heap to write about on here (see prior work related rants, I really don't feel like rehashing it right now), I just really wanted to leave an update and seeing as it is actually Friday now it seems like a good time to sign off... Night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment