Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Drivel

Once again it's late at night and once again sleep eludes me, so, as is becoming customary, I turn to the vast facelessness of the internet and to posting my inane drivel on my pointless blogs... Oddly I find that it helps, even though I know that I have a following of only 1 person, that person being myself. I find it a comfort to just be able to say what's on my mind and that, if they care to look, it is available for like minded indivuals to share and hopefully take some pleasure in the sharing of my trivial thoughts and feelings.

I am completely aware that anything I have to say is of no great value. In all honesty almost everything I chose to share actually gives no real insight into the type of person that I am or how I chose to live my life. Now I'm not scared of people knowing me, far from it infact, I just know myself and I know that I am not a person that would ever hold much interest for the general population or, in fact, almost anyone at all. As such I make the choice to share just the barest of information with the world and to share it in places that it will, almost certainly, go unnoticed and not cared about.

I am, the self styled, Dani Grim, I am "The Refined Savage". A man born out of time and out of sync with the world around him. A walking contradiction, entirely uncouth with little concept of social decency or protocal, yet  extremly sensitive, gentle and emotional. A giant of a man to which brute force and physicality comes entirely naturally, yet, would rather spend his time shut away from the world reading one of a vast collection of books, writing or gently strumming his acoustic guitar. I will not understand you and you can not understand me, however, it can't hurt to try... Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment