Monday, March 19, 2012

Drained Directly From My Brain

I am thoroughly knackered, I shouldn't really be because it's only Monday night and I have just had a whole weekend to relax and recharge. It's odd how work can just knock the inspiration and creativity right out of you, this morning as I was getting myself ready to leave the house I had going through my mind a few ideas for posts I'd like to include on here, nothing spectacular, just a few sketches I wanted to scan in, some articles regarding my obsession with beards, some lyrics that I wrote and a few photos of my collection of figures that I wanted to share. However by the time I got home the majority of my idea's had already faded into a dull haze and what little there was left I'd lost my passion for. So here I am lying in bed, big mug of tea, some gentle tunage playing in the background, trying to grasp the remnants of how I felt and what I was planning this morning in order to at least attempt to make a semi interesting post... Unfortunately I am failing epically at it and this is more or less all I can come up with. Well I shall say goodnight before I get even more disappointed with myself... Sleep well

No comments:

Post a Comment