Tuesday, August 20, 2019

I Am Not Good At Mondays



Yesterday was thoroughly shitty, work was horrendously busy, every time I tried to settle in and concentrate on a job someone would bother me and it would take forever to get back on track. Basically I got nothing done and felt like, if anything, I'd set myself back a day rather than making any actual progress.

I got back last night feeling mentally and emotionally dead on my feet, all I wanted to do was collapse on my bed and let the oblivion of sleep take me away. Instead of just giving up, I sucked it up, actually managed to feed myself, got my daily chores done and even took myself out for a walk. I took myself out into some woodland near where I live to clear my head and chill out a little, I’m not sure if it really worked, but today’s a different day so all I can really do is start over and keep going.

No comments:

Post a Comment