Thursday, August 29, 2019

It's Finally Payday



I'm currently running on a combination of caffeine, ignorance and meanness.

It's finally payday and it's been a long old month, tomorrow after work I'm taking my self out for an evening of street food, craft beer and maybe a little bit of a dance (not that I actually can). To balance that out, and partially (mostly) because I was totally broke when I did my food shopping, I've spent the last couple of days living on a daily intake of about 1000 calories and it's really starting to show in my mood and general mental state.

Over the last year or so my general daily intake has been around the 1500 mark and, although it took some getting used to, I've managed fairly well on that, without experiencing any real hunger issues or lack of energy. Right now it's about 15:30, I've consumed approximately 400 calories so far today, I have 2 hours before my next snack, another 2 after that before my main meal and my head is really starting to swim.

Cutting out that additional 500 calories is not something I'd recommend and I will not be doing it again, if I can help it.

No comments:

Post a Comment