Wednesday, February 27, 2019

My Lack Of Inspiration

I'm starting to run a little low on ideas for recipes, I've put together maybe 50 or so in the last year, some of which I've cooked just for myself and others I've made for family and friends. Most of them have turned out well, some not so much, and when they haven't I've tried to improve on them and suggest ways to make them better. Whether they were taught to me as a child, are me just formalising things that I've been cooking for years or are something that's been inspired by someone else cooking, I've tried to make each recipe my own and hopefully I've been fairly successful in doing so. I know a few people have tried cooking some of my recipes themselves and when they have I've generally received positive feedback, which is absolutely awesome, however, to be honest just knowing that people are making and eating things that I've come up with is a great feeling. I think I've got maybe 1 or 2 more left, that I'm yet to post, before I'm completely out of ideas and, to be honest, I'm hoping that something will come along and inspire me to come up with something new before then. If not it definitely wont be the last recipe I post, though it might be the last one for a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment