Sunday, March 3, 2019

Moody Sky



Grey clouds and stormy sky’s are definitely my aesthetic, they're a very accurate representation of my personality. When I was younger, particularly in my late teens up to my mid twenties, I spent a lot of time, emotionally, in some dark places. I found myself self medicating with food, alcohol and other things, eventually I ended up on various prescription medications. Whilst a few I tried did even me out a little, none of them really completely agreed with me, some made me worse, most just left me feeling completely numb and, to me at least, that was worse than not taking them at all. As I was coming up to my mid twenties I came off the meds entirely and, after a while, I found myself leveling out towards the lower end of the emotional spectrum. I refer to this as the grey zone and, whilst sometimes I do slip towards the darker side and occasionally even towards the lighter side, it's basically were I exist and were my personality seems to make the most sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment