Sunday, March 10, 2019

Shredded Chicken With Chilli Sauce And Mayo In Ciabatta



For dinner on Saturday I made seasoned chicken, served with boiled rice and grilled veg. It was nothing particularly special, but the chicken turned out amazing (I seasoned it with Dunns River Chicken Seasoning and lightly tossed it in flour). After everyone had finished eating I was overjoyed to discover that I had 2 thighs leftover, these were promptly boxed up and popped in the fridge for my Sunday breakfast. Sunday morning and I treated the chicken the a quick warming in a hot pan, cut it off the bone, shredded it up and served it on a toasted ciabatta with lashings of chilli sauce and a little squirt of mayo. It went down an absolute treat with a fresh pot of tea and a packet of sweet n salty popcorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment